This Monday, October 7, the closing day of the Iberos Project took place in San Simón Island, in which the research groups that make up the Instituto de Bioingeniería en Red para el Envejecimiento Saludable (IBEROS) made balance of the main indicators of success achieved and presented the results of their research.
- New master’s degree in biofabricationMay 23, 2022"Faro de Vigo" has just published an excellent article on the proposal for a "Master's Degree in Biofabrication",... […]
- Cycle of talks Women in ScienceMarch 16, 2022Today, within the series of talks "Women in Science", organised by the Faculty of Chemistry,... […]
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2022Today, the presence of women in science, technology, engineering ... […]
- November 3, World Materials DayNovember 3, 2021As every year, the first Wednesday of November is […]
- “Fernando Calvet Prats” Award for BIOFASTJune 25, 2021The Royal Galician Academy of Science (RAGC) and the […]