The FA3 group was this week in the “VI Xornada de investigación Biointegrasaúde 2018” at the Hospital Álvaro Cunqueiro de Vigo. Julia participated with the talk “Bioceramic of marine origin promotes a rapid and solid bone regeneration in animal model”, Sara presented the poster “Sterilization by supercritical CO2 of biomaterials for 3D printing” and María the poster “Metallic implants coated with fluorinated hydroxyapatite. Cell viability and antibacterial properties “. Congratulations to all!
- New master’s degree in biofabricationMay 23, 2022"Faro de Vigo" has just published an excellent article on the proposal for a "Master's Degree in Biofabrication",... […]
- Cycle of talks Women in ScienceMarch 16, 2022Today, within the series of talks "Women in Science", organised by the Faculty of Chemistry,... […]
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2022Today, the presence of women in science, technology, engineering ... […]
- November 3, World Materials DayNovember 3, 2021As every year, the first Wednesday of November is […]
- “Fernando Calvet Prats” Award for BIOFASTJune 25, 2021The Royal Galician Academy of Science (RAGC) and the […]