The FA3 group was this week in the “VI Xornada de investigación Biointegrasaúde 2018” at the Hospital Álvaro Cunqueiro de Vigo. Julia participated with the talk “Bioceramic of marine origin promotes a rapid and solid bone regeneration in animal model”, Sara presented the poster “Sterilization by supercritical CO2 of biomaterials for 3D printing” and María the poster “Metallic implants coated with fluorinated hydroxyapatite. Cell viability and antibacterial properties “. Congratulations to all!
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)March 31, 2021
We have just finished the 5th edition of the MOOC online course "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", our most international edition,...[…]
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2021Today 11th February is the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. From the New Materials group we want to celebrate it with all women... […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)February 8, 2021
The 5th edition of the On-line MOOC "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", organised by the Novos Materiais group in collaboration with the REDE GALEGA...[…]
- Results of the CVMAR+i ProjectDecember 14, 2020Next Tuesday 15th December, the FA3 group will […]
- Punto Gal Spin-off AwardsNovember 6, 2020Six research groups linked to the three Galician […]