The FA3 Group was at the V Scientific Conference IBEROS, organized by the Marine Research Institute, thanks to Xosé A. Vázquez and Ricardo Pérez. During the conference, we have heard very interesting talks about the scientific advances that Iberos Network research groups are obtaining in the frame of diseases associated to aging.
- “Fernando Calvet Prats” Award for BIOFASTJune 25, 2021The Royal Galician Academy of Science (RAGC) and the […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)March 31, 2021
We have just finished the 5th edition of the MOOC online course "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", our most international edition,...[…]
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2021Today 11th February is the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. From the New Materials group we want to celebrate it with all women... […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)February 8, 2021
The 5th edition of the On-line MOOC "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", organised by the Novos Materiais group in collaboration with the REDE GALEGA...[…]
- Results of the CVMAR+i ProjectDecember 14, 2020Next Tuesday 15th December, the FA3 group will […]