We were with the primary education pupils of the schools CEP Sabarís (Baiona) and the CEIP Sárdoma-Moledo (Vigo), having fun during the training day “Discovering the North”. Pío, Julia and Verónica (from the Colloidal Chemistry group) dove the students into physics, biomaterials and nanotechnology through lectures and experiments.
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2021Today 11th February is the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. From the New Materials group we want to celebrate it with all women... […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)February 8, 2021
The 5th edition of the On-line MOOC "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", organised by the Novos Materiais group in collaboration with the REDE GALEGA...[…]
- Results of the CVMAR+i ProjectDecember 14, 2020Next Tuesday 15th December, the FA3 group will […]
- Punto Gal Spin-off AwardsNovember 6, 2020Six research groups linked to the three Galician […]
- Fa3 is now part of a new network!October 6, 2020The FA3 – New Materials group is now part of a […]