This research is not from the New Materials Group; but we are echoing this news because we believe it has been a great step forward in alleviating hearing loss. Roberto Valdés, the head of the Otorhinolaryngology Service at Povisa Hospital, who carried out his doctoral thesis with us, will be implanting a hearing aid under the skin of a patient’s skull for the first time in Galicia. This is state-of-the-art technology for severe hearing problems and we hope it will be a success!
- “Fernando Calvet Prats” Award for BIOFASTJune 25, 2021The Royal Galician Academy of Science (RAGC) and the […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)March 31, 2021
We have just finished the 5th edition of the MOOC online course "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", our most international edition,...[…]
- International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11, 2021Today 11th February is the International Day of Women and Girls in Science. From the New Materials group we want to celebrate it with all women... […]
- “Biomaterials: from concept to clinic” (5th edition)February 8, 2021
The 5th edition of the On-line MOOC "Biomaterials: from concept to clinic", organised by the Novos Materiais group in collaboration with the REDE GALEGA...[…]
- Results of the CVMAR+i ProjectDecember 14, 2020Next Tuesday 15th December, the FA3 group will […]